LEAVE US A REVIEW!!!
The roofline is the accessories along the edge of your roof that make it look finished and add extra protection.
Our maintenance-free uPVC roofline products are available in various profiles to suit your property. Your roofline includes fascia, soffits, guttering, bargeboards and cladding. They are essential in protecting your property from weather conditions and help keep pests out.
Mortar fixed systems do a great job protecting your roof but lack durability compared to uPVC Dry Systems. A dry system is made from interlocking plastic caps that fit over the edge of the roof tiles. This system improves the look of your property and reduces the need for ongoing maintenance.
Making sure the roofline of your house is in top condition and functioning properly can prevent costly repairs further down the line. The damage that can potentially be caused by faulty roofline components can in some cases be irreversible. The benefits of this can be:
• Protection Against Moisture – These components provide a barrier against moisture and water damage. Rainwater won’t seep into the roof creating mould, damp, and the risk of rotting.
• Improved Ventilation – Soffits in particular are designed to improve ventilation. The risk of condensation is reduced by allowing the air to circulate.
• Enhanced Energy-Efficiency – North West Roofing Ltd are professionals when it comes to installing and repairing roofline components. The soffits allow airflow and this reduces the need for air conditioning or cooling. As a result, this lowers energy consumption, therefore, making it a cheaper solution.
• Maintenance of Roof Structure – Fascia boards offer support for the roof tiles or slates. This stabilises the roof structure. If well maintained, the roof tiles will not become loose and dislodged.
• Aesthetically Pleasing – When well maintained, the aesthetics of the property’s roof can look brand new and fresh all year round.
• Longevity of Gutters – Gutters are pivotal when it comes to the roofline system and how it functions. They collect and divert rainwater away from your roof protecting it against water damage. When maintained, the protection it offers can extend the lifespan and reduces the risk of water/moisture damage.
Since we were established, over the years, we have built up a remarkable reputation with our clients through hard work, reliability, and excellent customer service. From day one to the finishing of the work, you are our priority. We involve you in every step of the process to ensure you are 100% satisfied with the work being completed.