All aspects of guttering, soffits & fascias, dry verge systems and much more!
B. Halsall North West Roofing Services Ltd install high-quality roofline products including gutters, fascia and soffits. We are based in Lancaster and work throughout Lancashire and Cumbria. You can call us on 07780 984 232 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
B.Halsall has over 20 years of experience in all aspects of roofing and roofline throughout Lancashire and Cumbria. We are your one-stop shop for roofing and property maintenance, from a simple gutter repair to a full commercial roofline installation.
We have a skilled, dedicated team and aim to provide our customers with outstanding service no matter how big or small the job.
We are an experienced roofing firm and highly skilled in installing roofline products. Whether you are looking for a simple repair or a new installation, our team of professional roofers in Lancaster will ensure the work is performed excellently, with minimum disruption.
The roofline is the accessories along the edge of your roof that make it look finished and add extra protection.
Our maintenance-free uPVC roofline products are available in various profiles to suit your property. Your roofline includes fascia, soffits, guttering, bargeboards and cladding. They are essential in protecting your property from weather conditions and help keep pests out.
Mortar fixed systems do a great job protecting your roof but lack durability compared to uPVC Dry Systems. A dry system is made from interlocking plastic caps that fit over the edge of the roof tiles. This system improves the look of your property and reduces the need for ongoing maintenance.
Making sure the roofline of your house is in top condition and functioning properly can prevent costly repairs further down the line. The damage that can potentially be caused by faulty roofline components can in some cases be irreversible. The benefits of this can be:
• Protection Against Moisture – These components provide a barrier against moisture and water damage. Rainwater won’t seep into the roof creating mould, damp, and the risk of rotting.
• Improved Ventilation – Soffits in particular are designed to improve ventilation. The risk of condensation is reduced by allowing the air to circulate.
• Enhanced Energy-Efficiency – North West Roofing Ltd are professionals when it comes to installing and repairing roofline components. The soffits allow airflow and this reduces the need for air conditioning or cooling. As a result, this lowers energy consumption, therefore, making it a cheaper solution.
• Maintenance of Roof Structure – Fascia boards offer support for the roof tiles or slates. This stabilises the roof structure. If well maintained, the roof tiles will not become loose and dislodged.
• Aesthetically Pleasing – When well maintained, the aesthetics of the property’s roof can look brand new and fresh all year round.
• Longevity of Gutters – Gutters are pivotal when it comes to the roofline system and how it functions. They collect and divert rainwater away from your roof protecting it against water damage. When maintained, the protection it offers can extend the lifespan and reduces the risk of water/moisture damage.
If you are looking for a roofer in Lancaster, Lancashire or Cumbria, please contact our friendly team. We offer FREE initial roof surveys and will provide a no-obligation quote for work. We are happy to offer our professional advice and we provide services to suit a range of budgets. You can call us on 01524 892 015 or on 07780 984 232. Alternatively, you can email us with your enquiry on email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.